ATM/Debit Card Manager
The ATM-Debit Card Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the ATM & Card Programs for Bank of the Sierra, and direct supervision of the ATM & Card Operations Team. A successful Debit Card Operations Manager will possess the desire and focus to solve daily issues in addition to keeping up with ever-changing technology as it relates to the debit landscape, managing an ATM fleet of 50+ ATMs, and multiple vendor relationships. Strong problem solving, research, and analytical skills are required for use in mitigating fraud and identifying the source of problems. Must be able to escalate issues in accordance with appropriate steps for each vendor/IT. Must have a good working knowledge of Reg E as it applies to card and ATM disputes and be able to apply that knowledge to various complex situations. Must be client service focused.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Supervises others, including interviewing, hiring, coaching, scheduling, counseling, motivating, training, preparing and delivering performance evaluations, preparing and delivering discipline, and terminating, when appropriate. Will typically supervise a staff of approximately 5 employees. Conducts regular meetings and provides frequent feedback to employees to develop them and provide a career path for all whose performance supports promotion. Some employees may be working at other locations, experience with this specific challenge would be helpful.
- Monitor card production, inventory, and all associated supplies
- Prepare activity reports and program statistics for Managers.
- Perform and/or oversee Processor to Financial Institution settlements. Ensure differences are resolved timely.
- Manage ATMs, hardware, and software, from installation to changes, upgrades, and daily operation and maintenance.
- Monitor fraud reporting tools and respond accordingly to alerts and trends.
- Assist in managing relationships with key providers including MasterCard, JHA, FIS, Cook, and NCR.
- Must be able to work in a capacity with strict privacy and confidentiality requirements both inside and outside the organization.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is required, working at the worksite during regular business hours and/or assigned hours.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.