ATM-POS-Department Supervisor- Porterville
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist with Audits, records of proof, and certifications to ensure employees comply with standard procedures and practices
- Compiles and accurately reports all financial data as required by government regulations
- Review and balance GL’s and submit invoices
- Prepare and review multiple ATM Reports
- Hiring, onboarding, development, evaluation, and retention of employees, including disciplinary y currency orders off-site ATM’s
- Review and approve batches action.
- Coaching, motivating, and developing a team of employees.
- Communicate and comply with banking regulations and company departmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates self-development, planning, and performance leadership.
- Lead, organize, manage, and track multiple projects and assignments.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Develop working relationships with various bank department personnel while demonstrating a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
At least two years to three years related experience required.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions
Bank of the Sierra is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status