ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in creating, assembling, and distributing monthly and quarterly loan portfolio reports for presentation to SLC, OLC, and the Board of Directors.
- Assists in the preparation of special reports and in the completion of special projects by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing loan portfolio information for various departments including Accounting, Treasury, and Credit
- Reviews delinquent loan accounts, as assigned by the Special Assets Manager, to ensure maximum collection efforts have been taken before recommending liquidation and/or charge-off.
- Contacts banks, trade associations, credit associations, salespeople, and others to obtain credit information.
- Evaluates results of investigations, prepares reports of findings, and makes recommendations to management.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to accurately solve problems and exceptional proficiency in data management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, executives, and other departments.
- Ability to complete multiple and diverse tasks of differing priorities without close supervision.
- Ability to perform tasks and achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to translate complex financial information into an organized and presentable manner.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use and application of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power-Point).
- Ability to work with specific data management software as required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and accounting and regulatory documents.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two years of college with one to two years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.