Credit Administration - 40 Hours
Administrates the appraisal and construction loan monitoring processes for the Bank in compliance with the bank’s policy and procedures. Working familiarity with provisions of FIRREA, USPAP, TILA, Dodd Frank and other applicable regulations is necessary.
May be required to supervise one or more Appraisal Department non-exempt employees. Exercises the usual authority of a supervisor concerning hiring, staffing, training, performance appraisals, promotions, wage recommendations and terminations. Provides leadership by example at all times, through support and endorsement of bank policy.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in business with a minimum of five years related experience with bank credit, commercial real estate lending or commercial appraisal services or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system & Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
• Understanding of appraisal theory. • Knowledge of real estate valuation theory as it applies to the appraisal process.
• Knowledge of real estate development & construction project management.
• Ability to organize a large volume of data.
• Working knowledge of the Bank’s appraisal management software.