Systems Analyst - IT Department
Porterville (SITEC) - 40 hours
The Systems Analyst position is an advanced level technical position that requires close networking with other departments. This position will play an integral role in assessing current business systems, developing and implementing new strategies to leverage and integrate new technology to the banks key application systems. The Systems Analyst position will also work on major projects related to the banks application systems and provide technical support as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Evaluate existing business applications for new technology capabilities and mobile device integration.
- Design and implement strategies to improve workflow efficiency.
- Serve as a backup administrator to the Synergy (Document & Imaging Application System).
- Web Administration duties as assigned.
- Projects as assigned related to the Information Technology Strategic plan.
- Assist as needed with daily application systems technical support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning/Organizing—Uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, sets goals and objectives, develops realistic and effective action plans, prepares for future opportunities and contingencies.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Strong project management skills within an information systems environment.
- Working knowledge with applications running in a client/server architecture.
- Background in Microsoft operating systems, including Microsoft Sql Server & Windows Server.
View More Opportunities Apply Today