Financial Services Representative – Visalia Mooney (Full Time)
The position will require individuals with a pleasing and compassionate personality who have at least two (2) years of experience in two (2) or more of the following branch positions: 1) Teller 2) New Accounts 3) Credit Assistant/Secretary.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Interviews customers to obtain information and explain available financial and deposit services, consumer and mortgage services, and “E” banking services. Also refers prospects and customers to other areas of the bank for additional services.
- Rents safe deposit boxes.
- Prepares loan work sheets under the direction of the loan officers and forwards the documents to LOC.
- Answers customer questions and investigates and assists customers in resolution of problems.
- Maintains customer branch files.
- Helps customers complete loan applications and enters application information into the mortgage line system. Forwards consumer applications and compliance documentation of CCA.
- Obtains credit records from credit reporting agency.
- Admits customers to safe deposit vault.
- Executes wire transfer of funds.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.