- Timely return of a credit authorization working in coordination with the Relationship Manager or Business Development Officer to ensure an accurate and clear presentation. The Portfolio Manager will follow the loan process and ensure that needs are properly communicated to the sales team for the most accurate presentation, make recommendations on behalf of the sales teams for a credit action, and support the loan team in closing and monitoring functions.
- Responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of existing loan relationships.
- Evaluate trend analysis, coordinate approval process, and mitigate risks.
- Assist with developing customer relationships and helping identify new business opportunities in the existing loan portfolio.
- Assist in structuring prospective loan transactions, conduct due diligence, complete credit authorizations, and work with loan officers to obtain credit approval. Identify credit deficiencies and devise credit structure mitigating factors.
- Develop expertise in assigned industries and demonstrate an ability to conduct research on the industries, companies, and markets that affect the assigned industries.
- Interface with the Loan Service Center (LSC), other Bank departments, and various Bank Committees to provide information regarding loan portfolio administration and financial monitoring activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by their manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to ten pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very quiet.