Senior Operations Assistant – (Loan Documentation) Porterville (Corporate)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Review Commercial, SBA, and Consumer loan documents. Communicate inconsistencies and deficiencies to Loan Officers and verify all deficiency matters are resolved.
- Review supporting documentation of collateral to ensure ownership and lien position.
- Verify insurance requirements are met for all collateral, including flood insurance regulations.
- Enter loan information into Jack Henry Silver Lake system with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Disburse borrower funds as needed including transmitting wires and creating cashier’s checks.
- Execute new UCC filings.
- Learn new computer programs quickly.
- Service existing loans as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned by Management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills – Maintain effective verbal and written communication skills. Have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Demonstrate the ability to organize and process multiple requests to assure timely and accurate completion.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Physical Demands – The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment – The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.