Teller – Dinuba 29 hours
Receives and pays out money, and keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions by performing the following duties:
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements.
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Enters customers’ transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Orders daily supply of cash, and count incoming cash.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
- Explains, promotes, or sells products or services such as traveler’s checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier’s checks.
- Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository.
- Accepts utility bill and loan payments.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.