Temporary Customer Service Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a polite and engaging telephone decorum.
- Process a minimum of 175 phone calls daily.
- Maintain an acceptable knowledge level of Bank products and compliance issues.
- Assist customers with questions regarding Bank products.
- Be willing and able to learn all “back office” job functions in the CSC.
- Be willing and able to cross sell bank incentive products daily.
- Assist customers with questions regarding their various accounts.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma and a minimum of one year of experience in customer service.