Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc.).
- Develops self-paced e-learning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Develop classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Content/Curriculum Development
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations
- Learning Management System experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
Education and/or Experience
High school graduate and five (5) years of experience in bank operations in areas of teller, new accounts, credit assistant/loan secretary positions.