Talk to a business development representative at Bank of the Sierra today, and find the right payment processing solution to help your business keep climbing.
Payment Processing That Fits Your Business
Whether you accept payments online, by phone, in-store, or on the go, we have a solution thatll fit your business.
We have teamed up with TSYS, one of the nation’s leading providers of payment processing services. Its innovative and efficient payment processing solutions are designed to grow your business and boost your bottom-line. Youll get powerful features like:
- Accept credit and signature debit cards, ACH, UnionPayand verify checks
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- 24/7 U.S.-based merchant support
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- American Expresscard acceptance at the same rate as other payment cards*
- Next-day funding available
Ready to find the right payment processing solution for your business? Get started today.
Accept Credit and Debit Card Wherever Your Business Takes You
Take control of how you accept payments with our online payment processing management system and payment gateway.
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
Powerful Web-based Management and Reporting Tools
Manage your business and accept payments from any PC that has access to the internet.
- Access detailed activity and transaction reports in real time
- Create custom reports
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
Mobile Processing Solutions
Take your business on the road with our mobile app and hardware solutions. And accept payments right from your Appleor Androidmobile device.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, UnionPay, PayPalat the point of sale
- Print or email customer receipts
- Enter inventory items quickly and easily
- Manage tips and tax rates
Competitive Flat Rate Fee
We can simplify your bookkeeping and potentially save you money by combining many of your monthly charges into a single flat monthly fee.
- No hidden fees
- You choose the fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows merchants to grow and still maintain low fees
Data Breach Security Program
TSYSprovides your business with the industrys most powerful fraud prevention and security tools.
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and associated expenses
- Industry assessments and fines
Accept EMV chip cards for maximum security and payment flexibility.
- Protect your business from financial liability
- Accept mobile wallets like Apple Pay
- Secure data transfer through encryption
All merchants subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply. All offerings are subject to change or discontinuance at any time. Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. www.emvco.com. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. 2018 Total System Services, Inc. TSYS is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc. All rights reserved. TSYS Merchant SolutionsSM is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa and Mastercard transactions only.
*Merchants that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume may be program-eligible (certain restrictions and exclusions may apply).