Small Business Lending
You do a lot to keep your small business running smoothly. That’s why Bank of the Sierra offers a wide range of lending products to help your community business grow. With the perfect loan to suit your needs, you’re able to spend more time on the important things.
EXPRESS LOAN PRODUCTS
EASY ONLINE APPLICATION
With our convenient online interface, it’s never been easier to go from inquiry, to approval, to having the funds deposited.
What You’ll Need To Begin
- A printer
- A scanner or scanning app
- All necessary documents
- To be eligible, businesses must have been operating for three years or more and have a current address located in the state of California.
- Trusts, non-profits, and money-service business are not eligible for these products. To inquire about financing for these entities, please call (888)-454-BANK or stop by your nearest branch.
- You’ll need to be able/willing to travel to a Bank of the Sierra location in person to sign the final loan documentation if your loan is approved.
Have more questions? LEARN MORE
Bank of the Sierra offers three different express loan products to suit your needs under $250,000.
Sierra Business Reserve Line of Credit
Sierra Reserve Lines are unsecured overdraft protection lines of credit. A Sierra Business Reserve Line is attached to a Business Checking Account, which is vested in the same name as the Borrower.
• Amounts range from $1,000 – $25,000
Sierra Business Line of Credit
Sierra Business Lines of Credit typically provide working capital in order to support the trading cycle of the company (accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable). A Sierra Business Line of Credit is attached to a Business Checking Account, which is vested in the same name as the Borrower.
• Amounts range from $25,000 – $250,000
Sierra Small Business Term Loan
Term loans may be appropriate for business borrowers when there is a need for permanent working capital, typically to finance a permanent increase in accounts receivable and/or inventory. Term loans may also be used for equipment or vehicles purchased for business purposes.
• Amounts range from $10,000 – $250,000
SBA (SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) LOAN
We also offer Government-guaranteed small business loans. If your needs range between $100,000 to $5,000,000 an SBA Loan can be a great way to secure the funds you need. Let our experienced lenders guide you through the process.
Just stop by your nearest branch or give us a call at (888) 454-BANK to find out more.